- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Re: Gallery View with Products
- renesalinas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 weeks ago #63004
by renesalinas
Re: Gallery View with Products was created by renesalinas
Thank you for this thread.
I am experiencing the same issue and I am having difficulty resolving the issue.
Can I get a more info please?
Thanks in advance
Dilemma:
The Next Product Button does not display next product in category.
portofbrazil.com/store/product/1-slims
I am experiencing the same issue and I am having difficulty resolving the issue.
Can I get a more info please?
Thanks in advance
Dilemma:
The Next Product Button does not display next product in category.
portofbrazil.com/store/product/1-slims
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 weeks ago #63005
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Gallery View with Products
Hello,
1. Do you have other products in this product's category ?
2. Does this product have more than 1 category ?
1. Do you have other products in this product's category ?
2. Does this product have more than 1 category ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- renesalinas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 weeks ago #63008
by renesalinas
Replied by renesalinas on topic Re: Gallery View with Products
Hi 
1. Yes currently I have 3 products.
2. There is currently only one category.
Here is my category: portofbrazil.com/store
Here are my products: portofbrazil.com/store/category/13-havaianas-sandals
I would like the button to navigate these 3 with the button on the product page? : portofbrazil.com/store/product/cid-1
Thank you very much Mohamed
1. Yes currently I have 3 products.
2. There is currently only one category.
Here is my category: portofbrazil.com/store
Here are my products: portofbrazil.com/store/category/13-havaianas-sandals
I would like the button to navigate these 3 with the button on the product page? : portofbrazil.com/store/product/cid-1
Thank you very much Mohamed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 weeks ago #63031
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Gallery View with Products
Ok, could you give me a temporary back-end acces through mp ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- renesalinas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 weeks ago #63091
by renesalinas
Replied by renesalinas on topic Re: Gallery View with Products
Hi Mohamed,
Can you still help me. I had to step away for work!
I have created a back end access.
Just wanted to ensure you there so I can send it to you.
Thank you
Can you still help me. I had to step away for work!
I have created a back end access.
Just wanted to ensure you there so I can send it to you.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63334
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Gallery View with Products
Hi,
He sure can still help you.
Mohamed will be resume work in 16h (after the end of the weekend) for all the day.
He sure can still help you.
Mohamed will be resume work in 16h (after the end of the weekend) for all the day.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- renesalinas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 weeks ago #63351
by renesalinas
Replied by renesalinas on topic Re: Gallery View with Products
Appreciate the follow up.
Thank you Nicolas.
Thank you Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds