- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Turn off "Display the Cart" button in Cart Module
14 years 4 weeks ago #63207
by rowby
Turn off "Display the Cart" button in Cart Module was created by rowby
Hi
One final question for today
I enabled the Shopping Cart Module. But I don't want the "Display the Cart" button to show.
I can't find a way to turn off the "Display the Cart" button.
Is there a way to turn it off -- I could dig into the php, but am wondering if there is a way to turn it off.
Using the Essentials version.
Thanks!
Rowby
One final question for today
I enabled the Shopping Cart Module. But I don't want the "Display the Cart" button to show.
I can't find a way to turn off the "Display the Cart" button.
Is there a way to turn it off -- I could dig into the php, but am wondering if there is a way to turn it off.
Using the Essentials version.
Thanks!
Rowby
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #63463
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Turn off "Display the Cart" button in Cart Module
That button can be removed by turning off the option "Show proceed button in the cart" of the cart module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds