Skip to main content

Product not add to cart after it was removed

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #64905 by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi Nicolas,

I updated Hikashop to 1.6.0 and found some nice new features. But now I seem to have a problem in the shop. When a customer removes a product from the cart and tries to add the same product (with for example different measures), the system message "product added to cart" is displayed, but then the product has not been added at all. The cart remains empty. What could be the cause of this? (See screenshot).

B.R.
Michel Pouli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #64906 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi Michel Pouli,

It's working fine for me, can you send me a temporary access to your back-end by PM, then I'll maybe be able to find where the problem is coming from ?

Thanks
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #65026 by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi Mohamed,

I've sended you the access details yesterday. Did you already took a look at it? I get complaints from customers that they are not able to order. This is bad!
Please help me out.

Michel. :woohoo:
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by jouwnaambord.nl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65028 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi Michel,

I didn't received your Private message, can you send it to me again ? :).

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65029 by jouwnaambord.nl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65041 by Mohamed Thelji
It's currently working for me and I can't reproduce the problem, can you show/tell me how this problem show up ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65047 by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi Mohamed,

Yes the problem shows up when I remove a product several times from the basket and then place a new product in the basket again. After doing this several times the basket is not filled with the product anymore although the message "added to basket" is displayed (somethimes this happens after 3 times removal and another time after 7 times removal, it's a random thing)

Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 day ago #67791 by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi Mohamed,

The problem still exists in Firefox...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 hours ago #67916 by nicolas
Hi,

I'm sorry but we tried several times like you described but we were never able to reproduce the problem.

Please provide a step by step which allows us to reproduce the problem and we can look at it. We can't fix what we can't see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum