- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 1
Product Options not ordering
14 years 1 week ago #65956
by Huski
Product Options not ordering was created by Huski
Hi
I have some options on products and one of the options is not ordering on the front-end. In the admin, I have the characteristic which were created in an order and also added ordering numbers - but when you add this characteristic to a product it isn't putting them in an order when I assign prices to each characteristic. IN the front-end it doesn't display in order either. But its fine for one of the other options I have assigned.
Go here: www.ecomad.com.au/shop-categories/produc.../category_pathway-36
And then down next to the picture where there are options:
Vegie Bed Width - this is displaying fine
Vegie Bed Length - this is not displaying correctly. How do I fix this?
Thanks
I have some options on products and one of the options is not ordering on the front-end. In the admin, I have the characteristic which were created in an order and also added ordering numbers - but when you add this characteristic to a product it isn't putting them in an order when I assign prices to each characteristic. IN the front-end it doesn't display in order either. But its fine for one of the other options I have assigned.
Go here: www.ecomad.com.au/shop-categories/produc.../category_pathway-36
And then down next to the picture where there are options:
Vegie Bed Width - this is displaying fine
Vegie Bed Length - this is not displaying correctly. How do I fix this?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 week ago #65995
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product Options not ordering
Hi Huski,
I think that the problem is coming from your caracteristic values, you'll just have to :
- Update your Hikashop (if you an older version than the 1.5.9)
- Go to "Hikashop->Products->Characteristics->'Your characteristic'"
- Change your characteristic values order with the "ordering" field.
Hope this will help you.
I think that the problem is coming from your caracteristic values, you'll just have to :
- Update your Hikashop (if you an older version than the 1.5.9)
- Go to "Hikashop->Products->Characteristics->'Your characteristic'"
- Change your characteristic values order with the "ordering" field.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66019
by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Re: Product Options not ordering
This has already been done - the ordering field under characteristics has been filled in - have the latest Hikashop installed - looks like on the front-end that a query is missing an ORDER or something
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 week ago #66026
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Product Options not ordering
Ok, so can you send me a screenshot of your characteristic ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #66033
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Options not ordering
The option "characteristic values ordering" of the display tab of the configuration must be set to "ordering" if you want to order them by that ordering column.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Huski
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds