Skip to main content

Need first category expanded when entering shop

More
14 years 1 week ago #66683 by mafalda78
Hello,

I am using Joomla 2.5 and HIkashop 1.6.0. Everything is wonderful so far, thank you very much.

I need to have the first category expanded, showing the subcategories, when I enter the shop page. Is this possible?

oyate.electricembers.net/index.php/shop-new

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 days ago #66893 by nicolas
Hi,

You will have to edit the file "listing_list" of the view "category" via the menu Display->Views and change the line:
$found = -1;
to:
$found = 0;
The following user(s) said Thank You: mafalda78

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 days ago #66985 by mafalda78
It worked :)

thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum