- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
Associated products listing
13 years 11 months ago #71433
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Associated products listing was created by holm76
Is it possible to disable this wieving ?
In some of them it is showing but not in other..
I don't want it right now
In some of them it is showing but not in other..
I don't want it right now
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71524
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Associated products listing
The associated product listing modules display the products on your website front end categories listing menus.
You can remove them, but you won't see your products anymore. I don't see why you would want to do that ?
You can remove them, but you won't see your products anymore. I don't see why you would want to do that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71549
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Re: Associated products listing
It's on a category site where it is showing under the categories. I don't want it there, I have set it not to been showed, but then I got a "fail" and a hint to creat a new one.
I have set published to no and all that, but its still showing.
I have set published to no and all that, but its still showing.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71745
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Associated products listing
You don't want to unpublish it.
You probably just want to change the "sub element filter" option of the module to "direct sub elements" so that it only display products when they are directly linked to the categories.
If you remove the module, you won't see any product at all when you click on the categories, that's why the system is telling you that it's not OK.
You probably just want to change the "sub element filter" option of the module to "direct sub elements" so that it only display products when they are directly linked to the categories.
If you remove the module, you won't see any product at all when you click on the categories, that's why the system is telling you that it's not OK.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71756
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Re: Associated products listing
Yes I just want it not to been showed at category site.
Where to do this?
I have right now made it so I link to my webshop in the mainmenu, and here it dosn'd show the ass product site..
Where to do this?
I have right now made it so I link to my webshop in the mainmenu, and here it dosn'd show the ass product site..
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72001
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Associated products listing
The "sub element filter" option of the module can be found in the hikashop options page of your module that you can open via the menu Display>Content modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72021
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Re: Associated products listing
Thnaks I will look at it.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds