- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Add to cart display pop up issue
I'm new to Hika and I am using the template cd_cloudbase2_j25. I am going out of my mind. The pop up screen giving the option of continue shopping or check out is not working. Please help me. I tried VirtueMart but your product looks good.
Thank you
Rod
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What is not working in your popup ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The attached screen shots show the product and when I click add to cart goes directly to the shopping cart.
Thank you for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I see two possibilities.
The first one is that the popup option is not activated.
The second one is that there are some javascript errors in the page so, the HikaShop javascript does not processed well.
With a link to your store, we could give you more information and find the right fix.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.fairiesoftheforests.com.au/TESTSITE
Regards
Rod
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you inadvance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your popup content big width came from gantry.
You can edit the view "checkout / notice" and add some html into.
Something like:
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So sorry to bother but really appreciate your help.
Rod
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thank you in advance for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Where do I find this element in what css file. I have been searching for it in the front end and back end CSS but no luck
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
To change a view, you have to go in HikaShop > Display > Views ans edit the view wanted.
Be careful to change the view in the good one template.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#pagination
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am still having the same problem. I cannot find where to change the code. I also see that this is a common problem but no real solution - www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/20304...adding-to-cartq.html
Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Go into "Display > Views".
In the search text input, type : "notice" and click GO.
You would have several result for several templates.
At the top right, select in the drop down the template that you are using for your front-end.
After that, you would just have one line for your search.
Click on the link "notice".
You can now edit the view "checkout / notice".
At the beginning of the file, you can copy/paste the code that I gave you.
Click on save and the view "checkout / notice" would be override with your customization.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
/* Grid Container */.rt-container {margin: 0 auto;width: 200px;}
That fixed it.
Thank you again for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.