- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Order status language translation problem
13 years 10 months ago #77150
by abbakhan
Order status language translation problem was created by abbakhan
Hi!
I cannot edit/translate the order status. The descripton field is normal, containing a text area, but there is no text field to translate the "Status name"
please view the image attached.
I cannot edit/translate the order status. The descripton field is normal, containing a text area, but there is no text field to translate the "Status name"
please view the image attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77189
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order status language translation problem
Hi,
We made a fix for the order status.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.0, it would fix the problem for the order status creation.
After that, if you want to edit or translate an order status, please you the Language override.
CREATED="created"
CANCELLED="cancelled"
etc...
Regards,
We made a fix for the order status.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.0, it would fix the problem for the order status creation.
After that, if you want to edit or translate an order status, please you the Language override.
CREATED="created"
CANCELLED="cancelled"
etc...
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77220
by abbakhan
Replied by abbakhan on topic Order status language translation problem
I still cannot edit the new order status that I have created. I did not
understand the following part of your instruction:
After that, if you want to edit or translate an order status, please you
the Language override.
CREATED="created"
CANCELLED="cancelled"
etc...
Could you be more specific about that?
Could you please confirm that I have downloaded Hikashop as the latest
version here:
www.hikashop.com/en/account/your-orders/...r/show/cid-5684.html
if that is the correct one? As the package does not contain any
information about version, I'm not sure if that is the correct/latest
version.
Thank you!
understand the following part of your instruction:
After that, if you want to edit or translate an order status, please you
the Language override.
CREATED="created"
CANCELLED="cancelled"
etc...
Could you be more specific about that?
Could you please confirm that I have downloaded Hikashop as the latest
version here:
www.hikashop.com/en/account/your-orders/...r/show/cid-5684.html
if that is the correct one? As the package does not contain any
information about version, I'm not sure if that is the correct/latest
version.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77223
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order status language translation problem
Hi,
When you bought an HikaShop license, there is no version attached, you can download the latest version of HikaShop still your license is valid.
You can go into " Your account / Your subscriptions " to download the latest version.
In your backend, you can check your HikaShop thanks to the menu "Update / About".
Here the documentation about translations :
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#translation
Regards,
When you bought an HikaShop license, there is no version attached, you can download the latest version of HikaShop still your license is valid.
You can go into " Your account / Your subscriptions " to download the latest version.
In your backend, you can check your HikaShop thanks to the menu "Update / About".
Here the documentation about translations :
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#translation
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77658
by abbakhan
Replied by abbakhan on topic Order status language translation problem
Thank you for letting me know about the language override function!
Would you please be kind to advise about, how can I translate a new "Order status" lets call it "Packaging" created by me (not the Hikashop's default "Order Status")
Would you please be kind to advise about, how can I translate a new "Order status" lets call it "Packaging" created by me (not the Hikashop's default "Order Status")
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77678
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order status language translation problem
Hi,
I think that you just have to add the translation in the language file, Packaging="Packaging".
HikaShop > Configuration > Languages.
I think that you just have to add the translation in the language file, Packaging="Packaging".
HikaShop > Configuration > Languages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77803
by abbakhan
Replied by abbakhan on topic Order status language translation problem
You know and I knew that that cannot work. This is a bug. You know that its supposed to be translated in the edit interface (the image I have provided you in my first message), but its not. This problem has appeared after the last update. I did add couple of Statuses in previous version and did not have any problem with translatin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77850
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order status language translation problem
Hi,
Did you re-download HikaShop 2.0 ?
Regards,
Did you re-download HikaShop 2.0 ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77876
by abbakhan
Replied by abbakhan on topic Order status language translation problem
Yes I have updated 3 days ago and I suppose after that no new version has been released
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77945
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order status language translation problem
Hi,
Right, the previous fix didn't fix all of the problems.
I have made another tests and I have found your specific problem, so, the new package that I have just put online, would fix it.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Right, the previous fix didn't fix all of the problems.
I have made another tests and I have found your specific problem, so, the new package that I have just put online, would fix it.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abbakhan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds