- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Series of bugs, this time cannot add Entries :(
13 years 10 months ago #78264
by abbakhan
Series of bugs, this time cannot add Entries :( was created by abbakhan
Now I cannot add any new entries! Please make a version that really works!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78275
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Series of bugs, this time cannot add Entries :(
Hi,
Entries ?
Regards,
Entries ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78309
by abbakhan
Replied by abbakhan on topic Series of bugs, this time cannot add Entries :(
Yes exactly, Entries. View the attached file which represents the view when I try to add a new Entry (Orders->Entries-->>New)
No data input fields to create a new Entry
No data input fields to create a new Entry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78350
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Series of bugs, this time cannot add Entries :(
Hi,
Which version of HikaShop do you have ?
I just tried on my end and I see the fields. Be careful, the fields displayed are fields that you created before.
You can find a tutorial about entries here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/75-entry-listing.html
Which version of HikaShop do you have ?
I just tried on my end and I see the fields. Be careful, the fields displayed are fields that you created before.
You can find a tutorial about entries here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/75-entry-listing.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds