Skip to main content

Display email in billing address!

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #78834 by bbpixelz
Hello Hikashop, thanks for a great product.
I would like to have the user emai displayed in the billing address

I guess its in the: address_template.php

I got:
Code:
{address_company} {address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname} {address_street} {address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state} {address_country} <?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>

Can i add a new like something like the last one, but with email? And what do i have to call it?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78851 by bbpixelz
Nevermind i figured this out:

<?php $userCMS =& JFactory::getUser();
echo $userCMS->get('email');?>

adding that to the end of the address_template did it for me. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78891 by Jerome
Hi,

Exactly !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum