- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 4
[SOLVED] + and - button are gone
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #78856
by mike
[SOLVED] + and - button are gone was created by mike
Hello there
I updated from HikaShop Version 1.6.0 to 2.0.0
After that procedure, the "+" and "-" Button on the product page was gone and I don't know how to get it back.
I modified the style_red.css file. In there, I changed the following sections:
(according to the following Thread: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/68641...to-cartq-button.html )
This worked so far good and I ensured that the "plus.png" and the "minus.png" is at the same place (currently /shop/media/com_hikashop/images where "shop" is the base directory of the Joomla-Installation).
Maybe someone know what went wrong?
Thanks for any hint!
Best regards
Mike
I updated from HikaShop Version 1.6.0 to 2.0.0
After that procedure, the "+" and "-" Button on the product page was gone and I don't know how to get it back.
I modified the style_red.css file. In there, I changed the following sections:
Code:
.hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus{
width:24px;
height:24px;
display:block;
background-image:url(../../../images/plus.png);
color:transparent !important;
}
.hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_minus{
width:24px;
height:24px;
display:block;
background-image:url(../../../images/minus.png);
color:transparent !important;
}
(according to the following Thread: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/68641...to-cartq-button.html )
This worked so far good and I ensured that the "plus.png" and the "minus.png" is at the same place (currently /shop/media/com_hikashop/images where "shop" is the base directory of the Joomla-Installation).
Maybe someone know what went wrong?
Thanks for any hint!
Best regards
Mike
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by mike.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78922
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic + and - button are gone
Hi,
Be sure that you images are still located in the good folder, the link is still the good one ?
The update should not change anything of that.
Could you give us an access to your website to see from where the problem can come from ?
Be sure that you images are still located in the good folder, the link is still the good one ?
The update should not change anything of that.
Could you give us an access to your website to see from where the problem can come from ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78938
by mike
Replied by mike on topic + and - button are gone
Hello Xavier
I think the images are still okay: I took a backup of all the files before the update. I took a look in the backuped files, where the images are and ensured, that they are still located in the same directory on the webserver. So therefore, this should be okay so.
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop
UID: martigast
PWD: gast4711+
On december the 1st, there is no password needed anymore for the URL.
Take a product that can be bought like: www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/waffenreinigung/...l-remington-oel.html
I tried to find out with Firebug what's going on with this "+" / "-" but I was unable to find out something.
I think the images are still okay: I took a backup of all the files before the update. I took a look in the backuped files, where the images are and ensured, that they are still located in the same directory on the webserver. So therefore, this should be okay so.
www.waffenmarti.ch/shop
UID: martigast
PWD: gast4711+
On december the 1st, there is no password needed anymore for the URL.
Take a product that can be bought like: www.waffenmarti.ch/shop/waffenreinigung/...l-remington-oel.html
I tried to find out with Firebug what's going on with this "+" / "-" but I was unable to find out something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78940
by mike
Replied by mike on topic + and - button are gone
Additional information: When I have a look with Firebug to that section, I'm unable to find a CSS Tag "hikashop_product_quantity_field_change_plus" at all. It seems, that it's completely gone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78957
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic + and - button are gone
Have you edited some views ? Like "product / quantity" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79113
by mike
Replied by mike on topic + and - button are gone
Yes, I have edited them. They are now still 1.6.0! May this be a problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #79209
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic + and - button are gone
Hi,
Could you save your modifications of your product view in another file and then revert your changes through the "delete" button ?
Or can you just change your front-end template and see if it solve your problem ?
Could you save your modifications of your product view in another file and then revert your changes through the "delete" button ?
Or can you just change your front-end template and see if it solve your problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79217
by mike
Replied by mike on topic + and - button are gone
I reverted the quantity.php changes and the red-style.css changes (set the Front-End CSS Style to "None").
It do not work: There is no plus/minus button anymore.
Is there a setting for that maybe?
It do not work: There is no plus/minus button anymore.
Is there a setting for that maybe?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79234
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic + and - button are gone
Hi,
I think that I found the problem, in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, you must have the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" set to "Ajax input"
I think that I found the problem, in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, you must have the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" set to "Ajax input"
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #79236
by mike
Replied by mike on topic + and - button are gone
That is it! Thanks very much!
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by mike.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds