- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Getting the product name instead of product code
13 years 9 months ago #80584
by sylph
Getting the product name instead of product code was created by sylph
Hi,
In the Hikashop admin section, under "Orders", the products bought by customers are listed by the product code instead of product name. The same in the invoice as well. How can I change it to display the product name instead?
I look into the invoice.php, there's something like this :
if(hikashop_level(2) && !empty($this->fields)){
foreach($this->fields as $field){
$namekey = $field->field_namekey;
if(empty($product->$namekey)){
continue;
}
echo '<p class="hikashop_order_item_'.$namekey.'">'.$this->fieldsClass->getFieldName($field).': '.$this->fieldsClass->show($field,$product->$namekey).'</p>'; }
}
How can I change this to make it display the product name instead? Thank you!
In the Hikashop admin section, under "Orders", the products bought by customers are listed by the product code instead of product name. The same in the invoice as well. How can I change it to display the product name instead?
I look into the invoice.php, there's something like this :
if(hikashop_level(2) && !empty($this->fields)){
foreach($this->fields as $field){
$namekey = $field->field_namekey;
if(empty($product->$namekey)){
continue;
}
echo '<p class="hikashop_order_item_'.$namekey.'">'.$this->fieldsClass->getFieldName($field).': '.$this->fieldsClass->show($field,$product->$namekey).'</p>'; }
}
How can I change this to make it display the product name instead? Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Getting the product name instead of product code
Hi,
The product name is always displayed as far as we know. I don't remember seeing anyone not having the product name and only the product code.
The product name is always displayed as far as we know. I don't remember seeing anyone not having the product name and only the product code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80614
by sylph
Replied by sylph on topic Getting the product name instead of product code
Hi,
Thanks for your response. Do take a look at the attachment, it is displayed in this manner. This is not the product name , the product name is just Beef
Thanks for your response. Do take a look at the attachment, it is displayed in this manner. This is not the product name , the product name is just Beef
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80642
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Getting the product name instead of product code
Hi,
Could you give us a screenshot of your beef product configuration ?
Could you give us a screenshot of your beef product configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds