Skip to main content

Change the backend view of an order

More
13 years 9 months ago #80622 by vmrayner
Can you tell me where I would go to change the appearance of the orders as displayed in the backend?

Specifically I would like to just display the product name without the product code appended after it. (see attachment)

I have gone over the views and cannot see what to alter. Also, my PHP knowledge is fairly basic.

Thank you

Viv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80648 by Xavier
Hi,

You can edit the view "order / form" in HikaShop > Display > Views in the backend template.
And in the span: "<span class="hikashop_order_item_name">" remove all the code with "$product->order_product_code"
The following user(s) said Thank You: vmrayner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80768 by vmrayner
Found it - Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum