- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
How to display the chinese char in email
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83071
by tinachou
How to display the chinese char in email was created by tinachou
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by tinachou.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83116
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to display the chinese char in email
Hi,
There are some "email options" in the HikaShop configuration.
I think you should use the Base 64 encoding.
Could you please send a screen shot of your HikaShop E-mail configuration ? (System > Configuration > E-mail).
Regards,
There are some "email options" in the HikaShop configuration.
I think you should use the Base 64 encoding.
Could you please send a screen shot of your HikaShop E-mail configuration ? (System > Configuration > E-mail).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83158
by tinachou
Replied by tinachou on topic How to display the chinese char in email
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83353
by tinachou
Replied by tinachou on topic How to display the chinese char in email
Hi,
I found if I changed to "UTF-8", then the Chinese word can be displayed correctly.
Thank you~
I found if I changed to "UTF-8", then the Chinese word can be displayed correctly.
Thank you~
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds