Skip to main content

Display BUG custom fields overlapping other fields

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117249 by innocent92
[url of the page with the problem] :http://www.creativeknitworks.com
[HikaShop version] :HikaShop Essential: 2.2.0
[Joomla version] :2.5.14
[PHP version] :5.3
[Browser(s) name and version] : Firefox13.0.1

I added 5 new fields and they are overlapping existing fields. Please let me know how to fix as this is difficult to use. :huh:

Thank you. Please see attached screen print.[/url]
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by innocent92.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117261 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
Can you please show us how did you configured these fields through some screenshots ?
Thanks :).
The following user(s) said Thank You: innocent92

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117279 by innocent92
screen shots attached :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117284 by innocent92
I wonder if its a windows 8 issue; look at another screen shot:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117286 by Mohamed Thelji
Your custom fields configuration page also seems to be broke, can you :
- download the last version through our website and install it
- use a different back-end template for testing purpose ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117298 by innocent92
I re-installed hikashop essentials. I changed the joomla administration template. Same issue. Did I change the right template?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117517 by nicolas
From what I can see in your screenshots, it definitely comes from your backend template which adds specific CSS which breaks the display of HikaShop elements.
Can you do a screenshot with the default template of Joomla (bluestork) ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117532 by innocent92
I changed the template to bluestork. It doesn't seem to have any connection to the broken display. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117562 by innocent92
I fixed the problem by changing the defaul CSS to None (see screen print) :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum