- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with images not showing price/put in cart
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117262
by soncis
Problem with images not showing price/put in cart was created by soncis
-- url of the page with the problem -- :http://temp.usaonline.se/index.php/webshop/category/33-generic
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter version (latest)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera
I have a problem with the images in my hikashop webshop. Just managed to upload images to my products via csv+ftp but as you can see in the link all products that have images are missing the price, and most of the producs with images are missing the put into cart button, why could this be? Also when you put an article in the cart, the image there sometimes gets enormous! and Im pretty sure thats wrong as well, any tips on why there?
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter version (latest)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera
I have a problem with the images in my hikashop webshop. Just managed to upload images to my products via csv+ftp but as you can see in the link all products that have images are missing the price, and most of the producs with images are missing the put into cart button, why could this be? Also when you put an article in the cart, the image there sometimes gets enormous! and Im pretty sure thats wrong as well, any tips on why there?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by soncis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117282
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Problem with images not showing price/put in cart
Hi,
1. If you edit your product, do you see the images entries in the images area ? Do you see the thumbnails there ?
2. Are you sure that you uploaded your products to the right folder ?
3. Did you edited some files of your product's view through "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?
Thanks
.
1. If you edit your product, do you see the images entries in the images area ? Do you see the thumbnails there ?
2. Are you sure that you uploaded your products to the right folder ?
3. Did you edited some files of your product's view through "Hikashop->Display->Views" ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117292
by soncis
Replied by soncis on topic Problem with images not showing price/put in cart
1. No I do not, dunno why
2. Well I uploaded products via hikashop CSV import, not sure which folder they go to if you mean the images I upploaded them to
media/com_hikashop/upload like most people say I should
3. I dont think so, no. Should I?
2. Well I uploaded products via hikashop CSV import, not sure which folder they go to if you mean the images I upploaded them to
media/com_hikashop/upload like most people say I should

3. I dont think so, no. Should I?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by soncis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117305
by soncis
Replied by soncis on topic Problem with images not showing price/put in cart
I guess one problem could be that the images are too big since when I put them in the cart they appear gigantic.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117337
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with images not showing price/put in cart
Hi,
Thanks to give us the screenshot of your images settings in Configuration > Main > Images.
You have probably missed to fill some fields.
Thanks to give us the screenshot of your images settings in Configuration > Main > Images.
You have probably missed to fill some fields.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117347
by soncis
Replied by soncis on topic Problem with images not showing price/put in cart
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by soncis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117435
by soncis
Replied by soncis on topic Problem with images not showing price/put in cart
what do you think? did I forget something important?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117453
by soncis
Replied by soncis on topic Problem with images not showing price/put in cart
one thing Ive also been wondering about is, I upload my images in media/com_hikashop/upload but there is also a fodler called thumbnails 100x100 should I upload there or there as well? I also now have tried rescaling all my images to 100x100 but it did not work
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by soncis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117486
by soncis
Replied by soncis on topic Problem with images not showing price/put in cart
Solved by fixing somehting "unrelated" in another tread. thx for all help anyway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds