- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
deferent price for deferent sizes. Please help
13 years 1 month ago #117269
by bahakh
deferent price for deferent sizes. Please help was created by bahakh
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.14
If I have a Shirt, Small Medium and Large (each size is diferent price). I want to show only 1 product with three options/ prices. If I do it using options, it works deferently (and it shows 3 products). And if I do it as a charecterestic it wont change the price.. what is the way to do it.
Basically I want the product to look like this:
T-Shirt:
Small: 25$
Menium: 30$
Large: 35$
(the sizes in a drop down)
Can this be done ?
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.14
If I have a Shirt, Small Medium and Large (each size is diferent price). I want to show only 1 product with three options/ prices. If I do it using options, it works deferently (and it shows 3 products). And if I do it as a charecterestic it wont change the price.. what is the way to do it.
Basically I want the product to look like this:
T-Shirt:
Small: 25$
Menium: 30$
Large: 35$
(the sizes in a drop down)
Can this be done ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117273
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic deferent price for deferent sizes. Please help
Hi,
The best way would be to do it with characteristics, and to directly add different price for each variants by editing your product's variants through the "Manage variants" button of the "Characteristics" tab of your product page.
The best way would be to do it with characteristics, and to directly add different price for each variants by editing your product's variants through the "Manage variants" button of the "Characteristics" tab of your product page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bahakh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117309
by bahakh
Replied by bahakh on topic deferent price for deferent sizes. Please help
Thanks.
I tried it and it works... I am trying to do it now through importing Data.. What I did is I created a product with 3 sizes like you mentioned, and with the correct prices and everything works well, then exported the data, and edited the exported file to try to import another procust with 3 sizes again. But it only imports the "main" product, and doesnt create the "variants".
I tried it and it works... I am trying to do it now through importing Data.. What I did is I created a product with 3 sizes like you mentioned, and with the correct prices and everything works well, then exported the data, and edited the exported file to try to import another procust with 3 sizes again. But it only imports the "main" product, and doesnt create the "variants".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117319
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic deferent price for deferent sizes. Please help
Hi,
Did you followed the same structure as the product that your created manually through your CSV file ? If yes, can you attach your CSV file and tell me what is the product that you created manually ? Then I'll be able to directly check it
.
Did you followed the same structure as the product that your created manually through your CSV file ? If yes, can you attach your CSV file and tell me what is the product that you created manually ? Then I'll be able to directly check it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds