- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Remove table in div layout of product listings pag
13 years 1 month ago #117613
by _jrmo
Remove table in div layout of product listings pag was created by _jrmo
Hi All,
I am using the "div" as the type of layout for my product listing page, however there's still this table in the output which really ruins the responsive layout by making a horizontal scroll bar - does anyone know how to alter this output? I've searched through heaps of the views templates and I can't find it!
Cheers,
James
I am using the "div" as the type of layout for my product listing page, however there's still this table in the output which really ruins the responsive layout by making a horizontal scroll bar - does anyone know how to alter this output? I've searched through heaps of the views templates and I can't find it!
Cheers,
James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117625
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove table in div layout of product listings pag
Hi,
It seems like you're not in a product page but in a product listing, you should then edit your content menu/module and then change the type of layout.
It seems like you're not in a product page but in a product listing, you should then edit your content menu/module and then change the type of layout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117628
by _jrmo
Replied by _jrmo on topic Remove table in div layout of product listings pag
Mohamed.. I don't understand your answer.
I think I found my solution though. If I edit the img_desc view template I can remove the table I think.
J
I think I found my solution though. If I edit the img_desc view template I can remove the table I think.
J
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117629
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove table in div layout of product listings pag
Ok, so can you just give me a link to the page where you are having your problem ? then I'll probably be able to give more precision about what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117639
by _jrmo
Replied by _jrmo on topic Remove table in div layout of product listings pag
Thank you, I have sent a private message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117648
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove table in div layout of product listings pag
Hi,
Setting the "Type of layout" option of your content module which have the ID number 125 to DIV should works, if not, the problem is probably coming from a product's view file modification through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Setting the "Type of layout" option of your content module which have the ID number 125 to DIV should works, if not, the problem is probably coming from a product's view file modification through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds