- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Different views from different menus
- jon.newlyn@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #117631
by jon.newlyn@gmail.com
Different views from different menus was created by jon.newlyn@gmail.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
74.53.177.145/~gitzone/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.20
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox V22
If I click on 'Current Stock' I get the categories as I want
If I click on, for example 'Filing' I get the products with the Filing Icon on top.
But if I click 'Filing' on the left menu I get the product layout but no icon at the top.
How do I achieve the same display from either menu?
As you can probably tell I'm fairly new at Hikashop so forgive me if this is a straightforward issue
Best Regards
Jon
Jon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.20
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox V22
If I click on 'Current Stock' I get the categories as I want
If I click on, for example 'Filing' I get the products with the Filing Icon on top.
But if I click 'Filing' on the left menu I get the product layout but no icon at the top.
How do I achieve the same display from either menu?
As you can probably tell I'm fairly new at Hikashop so forgive me if this is a straightforward issue
Best Regards
Jon
Jon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117650
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Different views from different menus
Hi Jon,
I think that you should configure your content menu which have the ID number 213 like the one which have the ID number 212 through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus", or just set the "Show description" option to YES in both content menus.
I think that you should configure your content menu which have the ID number 213 like the one which have the ID number 212 through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus", or just set the "Show description" option to YES in both content menus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jon.newlyn@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds