- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Product Alignment - Center not Left
13 years 1 month ago #118552
by russg
Product Alignment - Center not Left was created by russg
This is going to be a simple answer for someone, but clearly not me!
Shop has been set up without any hiccups, however when I display a product, it is aligned left and I want it to align in the center.
Not much to ask is it?....but for the life of me I cant find where to do it.
Everything else is configured how I want except this issue with the product displaying on the left of the screen instead of the center.
Can anyone assist?
The URL of the site is www.passionlocker.com (WARNING: THE SITE CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT!)
Thanks in advance.
Shop has been set up without any hiccups, however when I display a product, it is aligned left and I want it to align in the center.
Not much to ask is it?....but for the life of me I cant find where to do it.
Everything else is configured how I want except this issue with the product displaying on the left of the screen instead of the center.
Can anyone assist?
The URL of the site is www.passionlocker.com (WARNING: THE SITE CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT!)
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #118562
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Alignment - Center not Left
Hi,
Can you show me what do you exactly mean by "product displaying on the left " through some screenshots ? And also show me how do you want them to be ?
Can you show me what do you exactly mean by "product displaying on the left " through some screenshots ? And also show me how do you want them to be ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118564
by russg
Replied by russg on topic Product Alignment - Center not Left
I think I may have been able to solve it, it may not be correct but it appears to have worked.
When displaying a product, the product title, image and "add to cart" buttons were aligned left.
I have altered the show_default.php file and added the following
<div id="hikashop_product_top_part" class="hikashop_product_top_part" align="center"> (Added the align="center") to make sure the title was centered
<div id="hikashop_product_left_part" class="hikashop_product_left_part span6" style="width: 460px; "> (added the width parameter)
<div id="hikashop_product_right_part" class="hikashop_product_right_part span6" style="width: 460px; "> (added the width parameter)
This appeared to make the Price and the Picture align to the center
Finally I added align="center" to the Add To Cart section -
<div id="hikashop_product_quantity_main" class="hikashop_product_quantity_main" align="center">
I'm not sure if this is correct, or if there was an easier way, but it appears to have worked.
When displaying a product, the product title, image and "add to cart" buttons were aligned left.
I have altered the show_default.php file and added the following
<div id="hikashop_product_top_part" class="hikashop_product_top_part" align="center"> (Added the align="center") to make sure the title was centered
<div id="hikashop_product_left_part" class="hikashop_product_left_part span6" style="width: 460px; "> (added the width parameter)
<div id="hikashop_product_right_part" class="hikashop_product_right_part span6" style="width: 460px; "> (added the width parameter)
This appeared to make the Price and the Picture align to the center
Finally I added align="center" to the Add To Cart section -
<div id="hikashop_product_quantity_main" class="hikashop_product_quantity_main" align="center">
I'm not sure if this is correct, or if there was an easier way, but it appears to have worked.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #118565
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product Alignment - Center not Left
I think that the best/other solution is just to directly use this kind of CSS code through your
CSS
file :
Code:
#hikashop_product_top_part {
text-align: center;
}
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: russg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds