- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Horizontal instead of virtical product page layout
13 years 1 month ago #118884
by Fintan
Horizontal instead of virtical product page layout was created by Fintan
Hello in my page view my products are listed verticaly, how can I get them to show horizontally?
Also, where can a set the category button on the details page?
It has been a while since I have used hika shop so excuse if I missed something
-- www.latina-bodyfashion.ch/Test/index.php/en/specials-hika
-- Hikashop version: latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.4
Also, where can a set the category button on the details page?
It has been a while since I have used hika shop so excuse if I missed something
-- www.latina-bodyfashion.ch/Test/index.php/en/specials-hika
-- Hikashop version: latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118901
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Horizontal instead of virtical product page layout
Hi,
You are using a product listing in "table" layout. I think you want to display it with the "div" layout.
You have to edit the HikaShop "content menu" configuration of your menu "specials-hika" (display > content menu).
About the category button, I don't know what you want to do exactly.
Regards,
You are using a product listing in "table" layout. I think you want to display it with the "div" layout.
You have to edit the HikaShop "content menu" configuration of your menu "specials-hika" (display > content menu).
About the category button, I don't know what you want to do exactly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118981
by Fintan
Perfect. I had forgotten about that one :blush:
On the product detail page I would like to have a navigation back to the category product page. something like: "back to category"
Replied by Fintan on topic Horizontal instead of virtical product page layout
You are using a product listing in "table" layout. I think you want to display it with the "div" layout.
You have to edit the HikaShop "content menu" configuration of your menu "specials-hika" (display > content menu).
Perfect. I had forgotten about that one :blush:
About the category button, I don't know what you want to do exactly.
On the product detail page I would like to have a navigation back to the category product page. something like: "back to category"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118998
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Horizontal instead of virtical product page layout
Hi,
Using a "product | show_default" override you can add such button but it will require some PHP development skills.
The button can use a javascript link in order to do an "history back" or display the link of the product category (but most complicated because a product can have several categories, you have to find the right one).
What I can suggest you is to use a breadcrumb. The breadcrumb is filled by HikaShop and will display the link for the right path that the user followed.
Regards,
Using a "product | show_default" override you can add such button but it will require some PHP development skills.
The button can use a javascript link in order to do an "history back" or display the link of the product category (but most complicated because a product can have several categories, you have to find the right one).
What I can suggest you is to use a breadcrumb. The breadcrumb is filled by HikaShop and will display the link for the right path that the user followed.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119009
by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Horizontal instead of virtical product page layout
Im am not goos with PHP :blush:
so I guess breadcrumbs will work for that page.
Thanks
so I guess breadcrumbs will work for that page.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds