- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Can't see description
And in detail view how do I get rid of the "read more" and the description box at the bottom.
I also want to move the description right below the image or below the price.
See link below.
I have the "show description" button on "on" in the menu item as described here:
www.hikashop.com/support/20-documentatio...end.html#description
-- www.latina-bodyfashion.ch/Test/index.php/en/specials-hika
-- Hikashop version: latest
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The option "show description" is not for the product listed.
If you want to display the description of the products, you have to change the "type of item layout" from "image and title" to "image and description".
For advance usage, you can also create your own "item layout" using the view editing in HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you want to display the description of the products, you have to change the "type of item layout" from "image and title" to "image and description".
This will do for now.
what about this:
And in detail view how do I get rid of the "read more" and the description box at the bottom.
I also want to move the description right below the image or below the price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have to override the view "product | show_tab" or change the default product page layout (which is currently "tab" for you).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The description is way to far below the image in the deatail page.
In Firebug I see this:
<div class="hikashop_product_main_image" style="height:318px;text-align:center;clear:both;">
</div>
where do I change that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can create a new css property, like:
www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.