- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
variation of product not showing in embed view
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #119046
by mavievs
variation of product not showing in embed view was created by mavievs
I have problem with displaying variants at frontpage of hikashop (I am embeding product into article, and than displaying it as frontend article to get nice look), but when I embed price - I get 0 price (as I have 3 variants which have different price) and I get instead of 3 radiobuttons to select variant just one button called "choose variant" - when I click it, I get to product page.
The point is, I could choose the variant at the first (front) page, and than get to checkout imediately.
thanks for help
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.eshop.evs.sk
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- :
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 22.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
The point is, I could choose the variant at the first (front) page, and than get to checkout imediately.
thanks for help
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.eshop.evs.sk
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- :
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 22.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by mavievs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119086
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic variation of product not showing in embed view
Hi,
A variant can be composed of a lot of elements to choose, we have to change the price dynamically depending the element chosen, etc.
It is not something which can be insert easily in any page. It requires a lot of data, can be huge (take a lot of place) and it's quite complicated.
If you want to change the way that it is manage, you can override the view "product | quantity" in order to customize the display and the way that the system works.
It will requires some good PHP skills.
Regards,
A variant can be composed of a lot of elements to choose, we have to change the price dynamically depending the element chosen, etc.
It is not something which can be insert easily in any page. It requires a lot of data, can be huge (take a lot of place) and it's quite complicated.
If you want to change the way that it is manage, you can override the view "product | quantity" in order to customize the display and the way that the system works.
It will requires some good PHP skills.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds