Skip to main content

Product unit

More
13 years 1 month ago #119312 by Acnove
Product unit was created by Acnove
I am new to Hikashop and would like to know if it is possible to have more product units to choose from when adding a product (backend).

Now I only have "per unit" (or its translated equivalent), but I also need other units e.g. square meter, box, bottle, meter, etc. Is there a way to define this on product level.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119317 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product unit
Hi,

Yes, you can do as explained in the "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" section of our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119323 by Acnove
Replied by Acnove on topic Product unit
Thanks for your reaction, but that is not what I want. I would like to have a choice on the product level. I'd like to choose a unit for every product, not change the text for all products.
IMHO it is a normal option to pick a sales unit for a product......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119330 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product unit
Yes, this FAQ describes exactly that. What is explained there will allow you to choose a unit for every product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119338 by Acnove
Replied by Acnove on topic Product unit
Thanks very much. I misunderstood the explanation in the FAQ, but I've got it working now.
It's a lot of work to get Hikashop the way I want it, but it works out fine.
Great component !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum