- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
eliminare menu dalla pagina del prodotto
13 years 1 month ago #119399
by neokeeper
eliminare menu dalla pagina del prodotto was created by neokeeper
ciao a tutti,
vorrei eliminare i menu segnati in rosso dalla pagina di ogni prodotto, come posso fare?
vorrei eliminare i menu segnati in rosso dalla pagina di ogni prodotto, come posso fare?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119417
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic eliminare menu dalla pagina del prodotto
Hi,
We don't speak italian (I wanted to but I learned Spanish).
Regarding the image you gave I guess you want to remove some modules when the product page is shown.
This is a Joomla feature. You have to configure the modules in order to not be display for the menu used by the product page.
Regards,
We don't speak italian (I wanted to but I learned Spanish).
Regarding the image you gave I guess you want to remove some modules when the product page is shown.
This is a Joomla feature. You have to configure the modules in order to not be display for the menu used by the product page.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119506
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic eliminare menu dalla pagina del prodotto
Hi,
Joomla doesn't allow you to restrict the display of modules based on the specific page, only based on the menu.
Thus, it will require the use of a third party extension like Advanced Modules Manager:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...les-management/10307
Please contact them for more information on how to setup your modules with their extension.
Joomla doesn't allow you to restrict the display of modules based on the specific page, only based on the menu.
Thus, it will require the use of a third party extension like Advanced Modules Manager:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...les-management/10307
Please contact them for more information on how to setup your modules with their extension.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds