- Posts: 165
- Thank you received: 3
Custom Fields not Showing up in the administration
- jschroeder
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #119748
by jschroeder
Custom Fields not Showing up in the administration was created by jschroeder
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
67.43.0.213/~adenenc/index.php/mattresse...eep-pedic-hotel-firm
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- :5.3.17
I have created new "item" custom fields. However even though i have the custom fields set to published to the "backend form" they do not show up under each product in the administration. I cannot find a solution to this please help. This is very frustrating I have spent over 4 hrs and have tried everything and checked all my settings I do not see anything that would be causing the custom field to not show in the administration
If you need my login just ask and i will send it to you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- :5.3.17
I have created new "item" custom fields. However even though i have the custom fields set to published to the "backend form" they do not show up under each product in the administration. I cannot find a solution to this please help. This is very frustrating I have spent over 4 hrs and have tried everything and checked all my settings I do not see anything that would be causing the custom field to not show in the administration
If you need my login just ask and i will send it to you.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by jschroeder.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119768
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Custom Fields not Showing up in the administration
Hi,
The "item" custom field is not editable in the "product page" but in the "order page".
An "item" is a product in the "cart / order", so you can access to the "item custom fields" when a product is in the "cart/order".
If you want to create a field that can be set in the "product page" in the backend, you have to create a "product custom field".
Regards,
The "item" custom field is not editable in the "product page" but in the "order page".
An "item" is a product in the "cart / order", so you can access to the "item custom fields" when a product is in the "cart/order".
If you want to create a field that can be set in the "product page" in the backend, you have to create a "product custom field".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds