- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Display price on product page
13 years 1 month ago #119760
by Acnove
Display price on product page was created by Acnove
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
I have created a product, in the product parameters "display price = off". In the product listing there is no price shown, so that's okay. On the product page, however, the price is still there. If I change the price to 0, it shows "free" on the product page.
How can I make the price not to display on the product page ? € 0 is no option, because I also have free products. It's about products that don't have price (yet).
Kind regards,
Jan van Dijk
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
I have created a product, in the product parameters "display price = off". In the product listing there is no price shown, so that's okay. On the product page, however, the price is still there. If I change the price to 0, it shows "free" on the product page.
How can I make the price not to display on the product page ? € 0 is no option, because I also have free products. It's about products that don't have price (yet).
Kind regards,
Jan van Dijk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119786
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display price on product page
You say
Could you do a screenshot of that page ?
As far as I know there is no option to say that you don't want to display the price for some products besides setting no price and changing the "free" word to something else via a translation override.
You would have to enter a specific price and then edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via Display>Views to remove the price display if the price is that specific price:
<?php if($this->row->prices[0]->price_value==11.11) return; ?>
but I don't know of such option for each product.in the product parameters "display price = off"
Could you do a screenshot of that page ?
As far as I know there is no option to say that you don't want to display the price for some products besides setting no price and changing the "free" word to something else via a translation override.
You would have to enter a specific price and then edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via Display>Views to remove the price display if the price is that specific price:
<?php if($this->row->prices[0]->price_value==11.11) return; ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds