Skip to main content

[SOLVED] How to set this up?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120291 by trogladyte
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0 Essential
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3

I have a base product that comes with a choice of 22mm buttons as part of the price (Red, Green or Blue). But, if the client wants, they can choose a paid upgrade - to either 19mm or 25mm buttons with the 3 color options, or one of 8 other button styles (one size each).

I really just want one dropdown that defaults to a 22mm button, but so the customer has the option of upgrading or just choosing a different colored 22mm button.


I tried characteristics but these don't work as I can't seen to add a price to them. Options I can price separately so I added each of the buttons as a separate product, but then I get a whole string of options to say yes of no to.

There must be an easy way to do this that I'm just not seeing.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options explain it at the bottom of the OPtions section. It's a bit convoluted (but I figure it needs to be), but works perfectly!
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by trogladyte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120388 by menelik
but you can add prices to characteristics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum