- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
List products on a page, with qty box 1 button
13 years 1 month ago #120596
by garek007
List products on a page, with qty box 1 button was created by garek007
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I just downloaded Hikashop. I installed it on Joomla 3. I made two products and a button that links to a product listing page. The product listing page has an "Add to Cart" link for each product, but then after clicking it, it takes you to another page.
What I'd like to do, is set up one page with all of my products (there are not many) and have the quantity field for each. Then a user can just fill in the quantities all the way down the page and hit submit. Then I get the order. Is this possible?
I found this post
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/24521-ho...t-listing.html#24537
Which is sort of close to what I want, but I couldn't get it to work. I modified listing_price_title.php just like it said, but nothing changes. Can you help?
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I just downloaded Hikashop. I installed it on Joomla 3. I made two products and a button that links to a product listing page. The product listing page has an "Add to Cart" link for each product, but then after clicking it, it takes you to another page.
What I'd like to do, is set up one page with all of my products (there are not many) and have the quantity field for each. Then a user can just fill in the quantities all the way down the page and hit submit. Then I get the order. Is this possible?
I found this post
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/24521-ho...t-listing.html#24537
Which is sort of close to what I want, but I couldn't get it to work. I modified listing_price_title.php just like it said, but nothing changes. Can you help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120621
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic List products on a page, with qty box 1 button
Hi there,
We have an option for that kind of thing. In the main configuration (System>Configuration>Main) just set the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" to "display on listing".
It should do what you want
We have an option for that kind of thing. In the main configuration (System>Configuration>Main) just set the option "Display the quantity field on the product page" to "display on listing".
It should do what you want
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120727
by garek007
Replied by garek007 on topic List products on a page, with qty box 1 button
Thanks Eliot, that did the trick!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds