Skip to main content

Change header from product category to Shop name

More
13 years 1 month ago #120824 by bearchui
- url of the page with the problem -- : www.vivatec.hk
-- HikaShop version -- : Latest Essential Edition
-- Joomla version -- : x2.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- :

My home page header is "product category", is it possible to change it back to my website name? If yes, how? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120837 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I think that you should the edit your content menu which have the ID number 864 through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus", set the "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" option to yes, and edit the title of your content menu.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120841 by Eliot
Hi there,

I guess your home page is a Hikashop menu so you should be able to change the title of the page by editing the menu in the Joomla configuration (with the option "Browser Page Title") or by looking at the parameters of your Hikashop menu in Display>Content menu (with the options "Title" and "Use menu name instead of category name for the title").

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159056 by jdponce
Replied by jdponce on topic Those solutions don't work
Hi, I have done the two options in this thread, but the thing is that if I do that, I got a fixed header. What I need is that the header changes depending of the subcategory.

I would appreciate your help with this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159082 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Those solutions don't work
Hi,

Go in your joomla configuration and set the "Include Site Name in Page Titles" option to "Before" and you'll get your website name before each category if you keep the "Use menu name instead of category name for the title" option turned off.

Also, you can edit the "product category" category via the menu Products>Categories of your backend (you need to click on the "root" link of the left explorer in order to be able to edit it) and change its name if you want something else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159232 by jdponce
Replied by jdponce on topic Those solutions don't work
Good! it works!... however in the main page of products, I got the header "product category" you can see the image. The thing is that my website is in Spanish. ¿Where can I change this label?

Thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159271 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Those solutions don't work
you can edit the "product category" category via the menu Products>Categories of your backend (you need to click on the "root" link of the left explorer in order to be able to edit it) and change its name if you want something else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdponce

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #159311 by jdponce
Replied by jdponce on topic Those solutions don't work
A kind of hidden hehe, but I did it with your help.

What a good support!

Thanks Nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum