Skip to main content

cart block formating

More
13 years 1 month ago #121526 by essam
cart block formating was created by essam
Hi
I wish to format the cart block in hika shop with a customized css file ;
can you tell me where should I put css file ? and how to format each inside tag of the cart ? such as header , cells ....


if you send me reference link that would be very helpful

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #121536 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic cart block formating
Hi,
If you want to customize your Hikashop CSS file, I think that reading the CSS documentation will probably help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum