- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Double description appears at product page
13 years 4 weeks ago #121799
by Jeremy126
Double description appears at product page was created by Jeremy126
-- url of the page with the problem -- localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 28.0.1500.95
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am developing Hikashop site. Double description appears at product page. One is below the product image. Two is in the description tab. What should I do?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 28.0.1500.95
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am developing Hikashop site. Double description appears at product page. One is below the product image. Two is in the description tab. What should I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121817
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Double description appears at product page
Hi,
You can change the product layout, not use the "show_tabular" layout but the "show_default".
Otherwise, you can edit the view "product | show_tabular" in order to change the way that the page is display.
Regards,
You can change the product layout, not use the "show_tabular" layout but the "show_default".
Otherwise, you can edit the view "product | show_tabular" in order to change the way that the page is display.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121841
by Jeremy126
Replied by Jeremy126 on topic Double description appears at product page
At configuration page, I changed "show_tabular" into "show_default". But it did not work.
So, I specified the ID and class. Then I edited frontend_custom.css as display:none.
I got it.
Thanks,
So, I specified the ID and class. Then I edited frontend_custom.css as display:none.
I got it.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds