Need to add fields to Product Table Display
- innocent92
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #121868
by innocent92
Need to add fields to Product Table Display was created by innocent92
url of the page with the problem] :http://www.creativeknitworks.com
[HikaShop version] :HikaShop Essential: 2.2.0
[Joomla version] :2.5.14
[PHP version] :5.3
[Browser(s) name and version] : Firefox13.0.1
How do I add product details such as Brand to the product table as shown in the attached doc. I would like the table entry to include Price, Brand, and Description. I can only figure out how to get these fields on the product detail page.
Thanks.
[HikaShop version] :HikaShop Essential: 2.2.0
[Joomla version] :2.5.14
[PHP version] :5.3
[Browser(s) name and version] : Firefox13.0.1
How do I add product details such as Brand to the product table as shown in the attached doc. I would like the table entry to include Price, Brand, and Description. I can only figure out how to get these fields on the product detail page.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 weeks ago #121885
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Need to add fields to Product Table Display
Hi,
Firstly, you'll have to edit your content menu through "Hikashop->Display->Content menu->'YourContentMenu'", and set the "Type of layout" option to "Table". Also, if you want to display you product "Manufacturer" you'll have to directly do it by editing the code of your 'Listing_table" file of your "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Firstly, you'll have to edit your content menu through "Hikashop->Display->Content menu->'YourContentMenu'", and set the "Type of layout" option to "Table". Also, if you want to display you product "Manufacturer" you'll have to directly do it by editing the code of your 'Listing_table" file of your "product" view of your front-end template through "Hikashop->Display->Views".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- innocent92
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 4 weeks ago #121924
by innocent92
Replied by innocent92 on topic Need to add fields to Product Table Display
do you have any examples of how to add fields to listing_table. I tried but kept getting errors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121991
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need to add fields to Product Table Display
You can see an example here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/19802-ho...rodict-listings.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/19802-ho...rodict-listings.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds