- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot see all products after import
13 years 4 weeks ago #122010
by stuartb
Cannot see all products after import was created by stuartb
-- url of the page with the problem -- don't have one yet until I can display something
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.01
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I have successfuly imported 23 products. Hika said that these 23 were imported successfully and gave no error message. When I go to the product area I can only see the first 11 and they show the correct information. I have turned off all the filters and changed the drop down to show all products. If I try to re-export it only shows the 11 products that are displayed. What has happened to the other 12?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.01
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I have successfuly imported 23 products. Hika said that these 23 were imported successfully and gave no error message. When I go to the product area I can only see the first 11 and they show the correct information. I have turned off all the filters and changed the drop down to show all products. If I try to re-export it only shows the 11 products that are displayed. What has happened to the other 12?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #122026
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot see all products after import
Can you do a screenshot of the full page of your products listing ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122169
by stuartb
Replied by stuartb on topic Cannot see all products after import
File attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122178
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot see all products after import
Can you change the "products" dropdown of that listing to show variants and products ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122232
by stuartb
Replied by stuartb on topic Cannot see all products after import
If I leave the /root selection as 'none' then change the 'products' drop down to 'all' or 'products' I see the same list of 14 products, some published, some unpublished. Changing the dropdown to 'variants' makes the list disappear and I see no products. I get the same results if I filter based on root category.
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by stuartb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122235
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot see all products after import
Then, it seems that only 14 products were imported.
But since you say that the import message talked about 23 products there are two explanations I can see:
1. In your CSV, you have several times the same product_id or product_code and thus the system consider all the lines with the same product_code/product_id as the same ones even though it was successful at parsing and importing 23 lines of your CSV.
2. In your CSV, you have variants and not only products and they don't have valid data and thus were not linked to the products properly and thus cannot be displayed on the listing as variants are not linked to categories and they can only be displayed on the listing if they are linked to a product which himself is linked to a category.
So in conclusion, there is probably an issue with your CSV.
But since you say that the import message talked about 23 products there are two explanations I can see:
1. In your CSV, you have several times the same product_id or product_code and thus the system consider all the lines with the same product_code/product_id as the same ones even though it was successful at parsing and importing 23 lines of your CSV.
2. In your CSV, you have variants and not only products and they don't have valid data and thus were not linked to the products properly and thus cannot be displayed on the listing as variants are not linked to categories and they can only be displayed on the listing if they are linked to a product which himself is linked to a category.
So in conclusion, there is probably an issue with your CSV.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stuartb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds