- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Breadcrumbs and a Best Sellers Module
13 years 3 weeks ago #122058
by Metasoma
Breadcrumbs and a Best Sellers Module was created by Metasoma
I have a Best Sellers module on my home page. When I click a product in the module I get a pathway in Breadcrumbs like Home/Product
How to configure a Best Sellers module if I want the full path to the product in Breadcrumbs? Like Home/Shop/Category/Product, not just Home/Product?
The same thing with other modules too, like Latest Products, for example. How to do it?
How to configure a Best Sellers module if I want the full path to the product in Breadcrumbs? Like Home/Shop/Category/Product, not just Home/Product?
The same thing with other modules too, like Latest Products, for example. How to do it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122130
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Breadcrumbs and a Best Sellers Module
Hi,
I don't think that it's possible with the options available. You can try to change the "menu" option of your module and the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the configuration but I don't think that it will give you the result you expect.
I don't think that it's possible with the options available. You can try to change the "menu" option of your module and the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the configuration but I don't think that it will give you the result you expect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122210
by Metasoma
Replied by Metasoma on topic Breadcrumbs and a Best Sellers Module
Well, that's a real shame. You really need to do something about your modules and breadcrumbs. It's a mess at the moment. And you have no idea how to use breadcrumbs, to be honest. Breadcrumbs should represent a structure of a web site, like a site map, it's not a history of user movements through the site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds