- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
disable pagination
13 years 3 weeks ago #122270
by neang097
disable pagination was created by neang097
dear technical !
how to disable pagination ?
I choose product list and use Number of columns Number of items already but still not show pagination.
this is the image that I use in admin
so, how do show pagination ?
thanks
how to disable pagination ?
I choose product list and use Number of columns Number of items already but still not show pagination.
this is the image that I use in admin
so, how do show pagination ?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #122290
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic disable pagination
Hi,
If you want to display a pagination, you'll have to set the "Number of item" option to less than the number of products that you have in the category of your "product category" option.
If you want to display a pagination, you'll have to set the "Number of item" option to less than the number of products that you have in the category of your "product category" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds