- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
SUBMENU NOT SHOWING
13 years 3 weeks ago #122324
by Emanuel
SUBMENU NOT SHOWING was created by Emanuel
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
KOBOLDS.NET
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
HI
we are testing HIKA on testing page as alternative to our existing eshop and have problem with category menu-submenu display. Please advice where we make a mistake - module has been set up but category menu tree displays all items or only first level. What we would like to have is the same module like on hika demo showing drop down menu.
Thanx for your help
-- Joomla version -- : 3.x
HI
we are testing HIKA on testing page as alternative to our existing eshop and have problem with category menu-submenu display. Please advice where we make a mistake - module has been set up but category menu tree displays all items or only first level. What we would like to have is the same module like on hika demo showing drop down menu.
Thanx for your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #122336
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic SUBMENU NOT SHOWING
Hi,
I think that you'll have to edit your content module which have the ID number 95 through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules", and set the "Sub elements filter" option to All sub-elements
I think that you'll have to edit your content module which have the ID number 95 through "Hikashop->Display->Content modules", and set the "Sub elements filter" option to All sub-elements
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122337
by Emanuel
Replied by Emanuel on topic SUBMENU NOT SHOWING
Hi
first I would like to thank for your swift reply which I appreciate a lot!!!
In the mean time I have changed the module from scratch again and updated content and navigation module incl. joomla module to exactly same form like you have in your demo and still showing fixed tree incl all items.
btw the ID of content module is 118 and category listing is 129.
Any idea what is going wrong?
Emanuel
first I would like to thank for your swift reply which I appreciate a lot!!!
In the mean time I have changed the module from scratch again and updated content and navigation module incl. joomla module to exactly same form like you have in your demo and still showing fixed tree incl all items.
btw the ID of content module is 118 and category listing is 129.
Any idea what is going wrong?
Emanuel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122449
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic SUBMENU NOT SHOWING
Hi,
First, in your module 118 the "show sub categories" option should be changed to display all sub categories, like on the demo website, if you want also a two levels display.
Second, in your menu, you apparently removed the associated products listing module which display the products. either put it back, or even create a new category listing menu and select it in the "menu" option of your module.
We have a tutorial on how to to create categories listing menus here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu
First, in your module 118 the "show sub categories" option should be changed to display all sub categories, like on the demo website, if you want also a two levels display.
Second, in your menu, you apparently removed the associated products listing module which display the products. either put it back, or even create a new category listing menu and select it in the "menu" option of your module.
We have a tutorial on how to to create categories listing menus here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123602
by Emanuel
Replied by Emanuel on topic SUBMENU NOT SHOWING
Hi
I have still problem with category module. Now it is showing categories incl subcategories but I would like to have subcategories listed only when clicked on them. I'd like to have level one showed and level 2 dropped down,
is there any extension I could use?
I have still problem with category module. Now it is showing categories incl subcategories but I would like to have subcategories listed only when clicked on them. I'd like to have level one showed and level 2 dropped down,
is there any extension I could use?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123771
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic SUBMENU NOT SHOWING
Hi,
There is an option in order to specify if you want the "nodes" all open and dynamically open (when the user click on it).
Otherwise we have some integration, like "Advanced menus for HikaShop with MaxiMenuCK".
www.hikashop.com/support.html (section : Integrations).
Regards,
There is an option in order to specify if you want the "nodes" all open and dynamically open (when the user click on it).
Otherwise we have some integration, like "Advanced menus for HikaShop with MaxiMenuCK".
www.hikashop.com/support.html (section : Integrations).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds