- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Product Variant drop down customization
- damjanmahne
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122446
by damjanmahne
Product Variant drop down customization was created by damjanmahne
Hi there,
I have been unable to customize the variant drop down menu on the product page.
I am trying to change the icon background from blue to grey - please see the attached file.
Would you be able to point me to the right file where this could be altered? I presume I can change the image, provided that it is of the same overall dimensions and located in the same folder with identical name?
Damjan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 5.1.9
I have been unable to customize the variant drop down menu on the product page.
I am trying to change the icon background from blue to grey - please see the attached file.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Would you be able to point me to the right file where this could be altered? I presume I can change the image, provided that it is of the same overall dimensions and located in the same folder with identical name?
Damjan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 5.1.9
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by damjanmahne.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122453
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Variant drop down customization
Hi,
It's your browser which displays the dropdown like that. If you open your page with another browser it won't display like that and you won't have the blue area like that. So I would recommend to not try to change it and even if you want to try it's really complex to do as you're not supposed to do it...
www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200409/styling_form_controls/
www.456bereastreet.com/lab/form_controls/select/
It's your browser which displays the dropdown like that. If you open your page with another browser it won't display like that and you won't have the blue area like that. So I would recommend to not try to change it and even if you want to try it's really complex to do as you're not supposed to do it...
www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200409/styling_form_controls/
www.456bereastreet.com/lab/form_controls/select/
The following user(s) said Thank You: damjanmahne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- damjanmahne
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 weeks ago #123598
by damjanmahne
Replied by damjanmahne on topic Product Variant drop down customization
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for your prompt response. Based on your response I will leave it as it is for now, and come back to it later in a subsequent release/update of the website.
Damjan
Thank you for your prompt response. Based on your response I will leave it as it is for now, and come back to it later in a subsequent release/update of the website.
Damjan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds