- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
strange img on product page
- tribalxgecko
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122471
by tribalxgecko
strange img on product page was created by tribalxgecko
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
themalteselounge.com/index.php/online-st...uct/13-mocha-supremo
(and any other product page)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
I have a strange image on all of my product pages. It is an orange box that says 'position "stick-lefttop". I know this is coming from my template that I am using (JSN Dome Free). I asked them for support, but have not heard anything. I am hoping maybe somebody here can help me. All I want to do is remove that image from being there. I have turned off all of the modules that I am not using, and already checked all of the modules I am using, none of them are causing the img to be there from what I can tell. I don't mind editing a file if need be, I simply don't know where to even begin to find the cause of this issue.
On a side note, love this software! I will be upgrading as soon as I get the rest of my site laid out. Thanks!!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
I have a strange image on all of my product pages. It is an orange box that says 'position "stick-lefttop". I know this is coming from my template that I am using (JSN Dome Free). I asked them for support, but have not heard anything. I am hoping maybe somebody here can help me. All I want to do is remove that image from being there. I have turned off all of the modules that I am not using, and already checked all of the modules I am using, none of them are causing the img to be there from what I can tell. I don't mind editing a file if need be, I simply don't know where to even begin to find the cause of this issue.
On a side note, love this software! I will be upgrading as soon as I get the rest of my site laid out. Thanks!!
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by tribalxgecko.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122532
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic strange img on product page
This apparently comes from a custom module you have on your website. Try to either disable it in the "modules under the product page" option of the hikashop configuration and/or the joomla modules manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tribalxgecko
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122583
by tribalxgecko
Replied by tribalxgecko on topic strange img on product page
Thanks, Nicolas.
Nevermind below, I finally found it. Thanks again!
[strike]Those were my thoughts exactly as well. I have already went through all of my modules in joomla and can't find it. I have disabled all of the ones I am not using, and went through each of the ones that I am using and checked the HTML. No luck there.
Under Hikashop, the only thing I can find that could be "modules under the product page" under configuration is 'configuration -> display ->Modules Main Default Options. And under that section is the "Modules to display under the main area", in which case none are published under that section either.
Thank you for your help, any other ideas on where I can look? I am positive it is a module as well, just can't figure out where it is coming from.[/strike]
Nevermind below, I finally found it. Thanks again!
[strike]Those were my thoughts exactly as well. I have already went through all of my modules in joomla and can't find it. I have disabled all of the ones I am not using, and went through each of the ones that I am using and checked the HTML. No luck there.
Under Hikashop, the only thing I can find that could be "modules under the product page" under configuration is 'configuration -> display ->Modules Main Default Options. And under that section is the "Modules to display under the main area", in which case none are published under that section either.
Thank you for your help, any other ideas on where I can look? I am positive it is a module as well, just can't figure out where it is coming from.[/strike]
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by tribalxgecko. Reason: Found issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds