- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Category list display issues
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #122473
by bleriot
Category list display issues was created by bleriot
Hi, I'm a beginner with Hikashop
I have trouble in showing my product category list as a left menu with the layout of my Artisteer generated template. I don't want to use the default Hikashop layout for that menu. I have tried changing the Module Class Suffix to art-vmenu, but with no luck.
Can someone tell me what to do?
-- Artisteer 4
-- www.classsicopel-parts.com ( page is under construction)
-- HikaShop Starter 2.2.1
-- Joomla version --
.1.5
-- PHP version -- :5.4.17
I have trouble in showing my product category list as a left menu with the layout of my Artisteer generated template. I don't want to use the default Hikashop layout for that menu. I have tried changing the Module Class Suffix to art-vmenu, but with no luck.
Can someone tell me what to do?
-- Artisteer 4
-- www.classsicopel-parts.com ( page is under construction)
-- HikaShop Starter 2.2.1
-- Joomla version --
.1.5-- PHP version -- :5.4.17
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by bleriot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122571
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category list display issues
Hi,
Please make sure that you add a space before the class name when you add it in the UL class name field of your category listing module and then it should work.
Please make sure that you add a space before the class name when you add it in the UL class name field of your category listing module and then it should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122588
by bleriot
Replied by bleriot on topic Category list display issues
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122597
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category list display issues
This is the module class suffix. I'm talking about the UL class suffix option that you can find when you click on the "hikashop options" link of your screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds