- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Several questions
- patrickvbw
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1 Business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
I have installed the Hikashop Business on my website, but i encounter a few problems.
1) On my category page, there is no page title. Even though i've set the "show title" to YES.
2) How do i center the register box on the checkout page?
3) I am searching the forum for a checkout as guest piossibility, where the user does not have to log-in or register. Just enter their details, adress, name etc, and checkout as a guest. From other topics i understand that this isn't possible?
4) For my client i need to tweak the shipping module, since they have different rates per postal code, depending on the distance. Is this possible to set in Hikashop, or do i have to create several shipping methods, each with a starting and limit postal code?
5) For some reason, the SEO for my hikashopmdoes not work anymore. If you visit my /hikashop url, it does not work anymore. But when you visit the index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing Page, it does work, but no product appears..
Thanks in advance!
Patrick.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1.If you want to add/edit your category title, you'll just have to use the "Title" option of your category listing confguration page ("Hikashop->Display->Content menus")
2. I think that some CSS code will probably do the job.
3. I think that you'll find a solution through this thread :
4. I think that you'll have to create different manual shipping methods and use the "zone"/"Minimum/Maximum post code" options.If you want to have a checkout without registration but with address, you will have to have both "login" and "address" views in the checkout workflow. Then, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in order to remove the creation of a user account. Also, you can turn off the "login" option there to remove the login area of the checkout.
That way, you will still have the address form but no user account would be created.
That "Registration" option is only available in our commercial editions.
5.Can you try it without any SEF module ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- patrickvbw
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
I cannot get the component to work anymore with SEO.
What is do:
I have some menu's, who are not visible on the website. In this menu there are some links, to use with SEO urls. Whenever i try to add a Hikashop module to a link in here, it does not work. Any other module does work. For the Hikashop module i get a 404 error.
EDIT: It only works when i go to:
www.dehouthakker.nl/hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is the SEF option enabled in the main Hikashop configuration? (System>Configuration>Main).
Could you try to turn it off?
I can't see any 404 on your website, did you hide the menu? And is it working if you try to recreate a Hikashop menu?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you give me a page where you're having this issue ? and a temporary back-end access through a private message for testing purpose ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- patrickvbw
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
I sent you the logins a few weeks ago, dis you manage to have a look? I still cannot make the component visible, with a header and with SEF.
EDIT: For reference; my steps so far:
1) Create a category and a product
2) Create a new Menu item and selected the Product listing.
3) Pointed the item to the category in which the products are.
4) I can add a module in here, but i understand it automatically uses the Hikashop default menu for this.
5) I edited the options in the Products listing menu, and moved it to the menu location in which my newly created menu-item is in.
If i go to the newly created link (with the alias) i get a blank page..
See for yourself at: www.dehouthakker.nl/losgestort
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I tested it and I followed your steps one by one and this is what I get : www.dehouthakker.nl/startpagina/test-product-listing
The link of this menu is working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.