- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
Category list shoes with no products
13 years 3 weeks ago #122794
by tolson
Category list shoes with no products was created by tolson
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
thekoipond.com/index.php/shop-online
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari Version 6.0.5 (8536.30.1)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have set up a menu button that links to a Category listing and I have several categories that currently do not have published products associated with those categories. I do not want those categories to show up in the category list because of the fact that there are no products to sell from said categories. How do I keep them from showing in the grid on my page.
Thanks for the help!
Steve
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari Version 6.0.5 (8536.30.1)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have set up a menu button that links to a Category listing and I have several categories that currently do not have published products associated with those categories. I do not want those categories to show up in the category list because of the fact that there are no products to sell from said categories. How do I keep them from showing in the grid on my page.
Thanks for the help!
Steve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #122823
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category list shoes with no products
Hi,
I think that the best thing to do will be to unpublish your empty categories menu through "Hikashop->Product->Category".
I think that the best thing to do will be to unpublish your empty categories menu through "Hikashop->Product->Category".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds