- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
"Contact Us For More Information" Format
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1 (Essential)
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
I enabled the "Contact Us for More Information" button on the product page, when user clicks on this button he is directed to a new page to send his inquiry. I was wondering if this behaviour can be changes for a popup form instead of a new page! if so, how?
Many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I think it's possible by editing the view show_default of product.
However, it will require some good php skills because the way the button is generated now doesn't allow an easy modification to open a popup. If you feel confident enough I can give you some keys to do so
Or you can ask on our commercial jobs forum for someone to do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that you'll probably find your answer through this thread :
You can use this code instead of the code in the "if(){}" in the "product / show_default" view:
<a class="modal" title="<?php echo JText::_('CONTACT_US_FOR_INFO')?>" rel="{handler: 'iframe', size: {x: 760, y: 480}}" href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=contact&cid=' . $this->row->product_id.'&tmpl=component');?>">
<button class="btn" type="button" onclick="return false">
<?php echo JText::_('CONTACT_US_FOR_INFO');?>
</button>
</a>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.