Skip to main content

No category display

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123259 by ruffledfeathers
-- url of the page with the problem -- : wdmwebs.us/justvault/index.php/store
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE8, Chrome current, Firefox current
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None

Evaluating Hika-Shop, so have loaded 7 or 8 categories, with products in only 3 of them. Both the Joomla menu link to Hika Categories and the Hika Categories link display products in the first-listed category but no others, and no way to change categories. How do I get a categories display?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123283 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic No category display
Hi,

We have a tutorial for the creation of the first menus.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu

For what I see, your category listing menu (id 178) have a product listing module attached, but we need more information about its configuration (and about your categories) to give you an answer.
For the moment I can only say that it's working but the selected category for the category listing does not contain any sub category.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123297 by ruffledfeathers
Replied by ruffledfeathers on topic No category display
I think I'm on track now with this problem. Joomla is not allowing me access to Advanced Options for any menu items, so I have no control over what The HikaShop menu item is doing. It's a Joomla problem - not Hika.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123312 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No category display
Hi,
Note that you can also access to your content menu's Hikashop configuration page through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your content menu which have the ID number 178'".
Hope this will help you a little.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum