- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
To remove "Add to Cart" text
13 years 2 weeks ago #123285
by Jeremy126
To remove "Add to Cart" text was created by Jeremy126
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
test.idifashion.com/index.php/hikashop-m...op-black-salmon.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 28.0.1500.95
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I would like to remove the text"Add To Cart" and put other image as a button.
At frontend css, I tried text-indent.
text-indent:-999px
But it doesn't work.
What should I do next?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 28.0.1500.95
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I would like to remove the text"Add To Cart" and put other image as a button.
At frontend css, I tried text-indent.
text-indent:-999px
But it doesn't work.
What should I do next?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 weeks ago #123311
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic To remove "Add to Cart" text
Hi,
You'll just have to edit your language file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Language'->YourLangagueFile", and change this line :
By :
You'll just have to edit your language file through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Language'->YourLangagueFile", and change this line :
Code:
ADD_TO_CART="Add to cart"
Code:
ADD_TO_CART=" "
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123322
by Jeremy126
Replied by Jeremy126 on topic To remove "Add to Cart" text
Thank you for your reply.
I got it.
I learned language file.
Thank you again
I got it.
I learned language file.
Thank you again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds