- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
Shopping cart not being updated immediately!
13 years 2 weeks ago #123562
by shivali
Shopping cart not being updated immediately! was created by shivali
Hi,
The url of the page is: flames.ezeeapps.com/new2/promotions-news/gift-a-voucher
I am having two issues with my cart.
The url of the page is: flames.ezeeapps.com/new2/promotions-news/gift-a-voucher
I am having two issues with my cart.
- If I add the gift voucher to the cart, it does not show up in the my food basket on the left. However, if I go to flames.ezeeapps.com/new2/menu-category/category/30-soups and add more products to the cart, the gift vouchers I added earlier and the new items show up together in the cart.
- If in the food basket, I change the qty, then the qty field vanishes although the cart gets updated. The qty field shows up again only when I add a new item to the cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123580
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shopping cart not being updated immediately!
Hi,
Do you have the Joomla cache activated ? the "cache" system plugin published ? Any other cache compoment ?
HikaShop is not compatible with cache systems because the cart can't be cache, it is something which can change a lot but the cache features store the all page content, including the HikaShop cart. And it can create such kind of problems.
Regards,
Do you have the Joomla cache activated ? the "cache" system plugin published ? Any other cache compoment ?
HikaShop is not compatible with cache systems because the cart can't be cache, it is something which can change a lot but the cache features store the all page content, including the HikaShop cart. And it can create such kind of problems.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123590
by shivali
Replied by shivali on topic Shopping cart not being updated immediately!
Hi Jerome,
Thanks for the reply. Joomla cache is not activated. I checked all other components as well. The sliding cart has a cache feature but I have put the cache time as zero. So not sure why this is happening! Any other ideas? Also, this seems to be a problem only for the gift vouchers page. If it was a cache problem wouldn't it be the same for all the other online ordering pages?
Thanks.
Thanks for the reply. Joomla cache is not activated. I checked all other components as well. The sliding cart has a cache feature but I have put the cache time as zero. So not sure why this is happening! Any other ideas? Also, this seems to be a problem only for the gift vouchers page. If it was a cache problem wouldn't it be the same for all the other online ordering pages?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123593
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shopping cart not being updated immediately!
Hi,
I guess that the problem comes from your sliding plugin.
If you open the HikaShop cart page, there is no problem
flames.ezeeapps.com/new2/index.php?optio...m_hikashop&ctrl=cart
When I made some tests, I didn't have at any time something display in the sliding cart when I open an HikaShop page.
I have to go in an Joomla article page to make it work.
But for the rest, the HikaShop cart is fine.
Regards,
I guess that the problem comes from your sliding plugin.
If you open the HikaShop cart page, there is no problem
flames.ezeeapps.com/new2/index.php?optio...m_hikashop&ctrl=cart
When I made some tests, I didn't have at any time something display in the sliding cart when I open an HikaShop page.
I have to go in an Joomla article page to make it work.
But for the rest, the HikaShop cart is fine.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123596
by shivali
Replied by shivali on topic Shopping cart not being updated immediately!
Hi,
I didnt understand what you meant by "I have to go in an Joomla article page to make it work." The online ordering tab ( flames.ezeeapps.com/new2/menu-category/c...-doner-british-style ) is working fine and that is not a joomla article. So the sliding cart should have a problem with that too right? Why is it only having a problem on one page? :blink:
Thanks
I didnt understand what you meant by "I have to go in an Joomla article page to make it work." The online ordering tab ( flames.ezeeapps.com/new2/menu-category/c...-doner-british-style ) is working fine and that is not a joomla article. So the sliding cart should have a problem with that too right? Why is it only having a problem on one page? :blink:
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123617
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shopping cart not being updated immediately!
Hi,
You're right, it works on the link you gave too.
I have the impression that it can work only if the URL is SEF.
Otherwise, when you edit your cart, the sliding module does not update the cart content, it don't receive the notification like a "real" HikaShop cart module.
I don't know how it works but I don't think that they have an integration with HikaShop.
Regards,
You're right, it works on the link you gave too.
I have the impression that it can work only if the URL is SEF.
Otherwise, when you edit your cart, the sliding module does not update the cart content, it don't receive the notification like a "real" HikaShop cart module.
I don't know how it works but I don't think that they have an integration with HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123618
by shivali
Replied by shivali on topic Shopping cart not being updated immediately!
Totally stumped. :dry: Cart is updated on one page and not on another page which is similar! The urls are search engine friendly by the way. ie have turned on the SEF option at the backend of joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123821
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Shopping cart not being updated immediately!
Hi,
The cart is updated.It's just that your sliding module does not refresh it.
Regards,
The cart is updated.It's just that your sliding module does not refresh it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds