- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
configuration of the product images
13 years 2 weeks ago #123644
by innovoweb
configuration of the product images was created by innovoweb
I have a problem with the configuration of the product images. I would like to see the images when I click on them to enlarge. The pictures I've loaded for the products, are larger than they appear. However, these are not enlarged when clicked. (see Appendix).
Is it possible that the images can be uploaded via FTP to a folder and I can create different folders, so for each product category, so that I can then retrieve these when setting a new product. If that were possible, where do I have to create this folder in media for example?
Is it possible that the images can be uploaded via FTP to a folder and I can create different folders, so for each product category, so that I can then retrieve these when setting a new product. If that were possible, where do I have to create this folder in media for example?
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123737
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic configuration of the product images
Hi,
Regarding the sizer of the image, thanks to check the parameters in Configuration > Main > Images.
You can upload the images via ftp to the folder "media/com_hikashop/upload", and make many folders, then on the product edition page, click on the select button in the image area to select the desired image.
Regarding the sizer of the image, thanks to check the parameters in Configuration > Main > Images.
You can upload the images via ftp to the folder "media/com_hikashop/upload", and make many folders, then on the product edition page, click on the select button in the image area to select the desired image.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #124043
by innovoweb
Replied by innovoweb on topic configuration of the product images
The parameters in the configuration of the images are set correctly.
When I insert the images via ftp to the folder "media / com_hikashop / upload", the images will be enlarged when clicked. So inserting the images with "choice" and not with "Add".
Thanks for the support.
When I insert the images via ftp to the folder "media / com_hikashop / upload", the images will be enlarged when clicked. So inserting the images with "choice" and not with "Add".
Thanks for the support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds