Skip to main content

Check if product has been purchased

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123691 by piggyslasher
On the product page, I would like to check if the current product has already been purchased by the current user. If it has been purchased I would like to display some extra HTML. Is this possible? I can do this via php in the template override, but if someone can give me some code to point me in the right direction, that would be very helpful.

Is there an existing function or do i need to use sql?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123765 by Jerome
Hi,

You need to use SQL for that.
There are similar requests in HikaShop, like for downloads.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: piggyslasher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum