product images size problem
1. Are you talking about the cart module ? If it is, you have to add a suffix to the module in the Joomla options, and then with some css add the image as background for the module and position it. Else, I don't know which "cart" text you are talking about
2. You have to set a page for the "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" option in Configuration > Main > Cart. And in the Paypal payment options you have to set an url for the return url parameter.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
On the display view page where I selected the address template at the end of the address template row it says that I can remove customization, should I do this or leave it. I am concerned that I have messed something up by editing the address template.
Could you please have a look for me at
www.tangyweb.com.au/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I wanted to add a "continue shopping" button to the view cart page and the checkout page.
I read some other peoples comments and tried to add a code to the cart template but it didn't work the code itself appeared on the checkout page. Below is the code I used. Could you please look at my site and see if I am doing the right thing
www.tangyweb.com.au
Thank you
Regards
$config =& hikashop_config();
$continueShopping = $config->get('continue_shopping', '');
if(!empty($continueShopping)) {
global $Itemid;
$url_itemid='';
if(!empty($Itemid)){
$url_itemid='&Itemid='.$Itemid;
}
if(strpos($continueShopping,'Itemid') === false) {
if(strpos($continueShopping,'index.php?') !== false) {
$continueShopping .= $url_itemid;
}
}
if(!preg_match('#^https?
/#',$continueShopping)) $continueShopping = JURI::base().ltrim($continueShopping,'/');echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,JRoute::_($continueShopping),'window.location=\''.JRoute::_($continueShopping).'\';return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_shopping_button"');
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Your code will display a "Continue shopping" button, but you'll have to set a value to the Continue shopping button's URL option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you tell me what the URL value would be I should use.
Thank you
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you now tell me how to get the "continue shopping" button on the "view cart" page?
Thank you
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you be more precise about the "view cart" page ?
Which menu is it ? A "Cart display" menu ?
If it is, you will have to edit the view "cart / showcart" via the menu Display > Views and add html to display the button and link to the desired url.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.tangyweb.com.au/index.php?option=com...ticle&id=8&Itemid=15
Thank you
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This page seems to be a joomla article. And the cart module is associated to this menu.
So to customize the page, you can edit the article with the id "8".
To customize the content of the cart, you have to edit the view "product / cart" via the menu Display > Views.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I also couldn't see how to move the image over to align with the word image on the view cart page once there is a product added to the cart.
Thanks again
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's mainly css properties that are required, so you have to follow the previously given tutorial.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
firstly thanks for all the help so far.
Can you help me with a registration form problem?
On the registration form on the check-out page the 2 countries I have listed are Australia and New Zealand with Australia being the default country.
The problem is that the field titled "state" for Australia do not show up the states unless the customer clicks out of Australia and onto New Zealand and then clicks back to Australia, which obviously the customer doesn't know to do this. On the form the state is a compulsory field so can I fix this problem
Here is the link for the page on my site.
www.tangyweb.com.au/index.php?option=com...l=checkout&Itemid=16
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's a strange thing.
Thanks to try to try to publish back the zone France, then change the default country to France in the custom field, put back Australia, save. And then go to the states, and select the desired state, save.
Then unpublish the zone france.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have just created a facebook page for my site "Preemiebabes"
Can you tell me where do I add the URL so when customers click on my facebook symbol on my website home page they actually go to my facebook page for Preemiebabes. Can you please be very specific as I am very unfamiliar with this
Thank you for all your help
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We cannot tell you as it's not HikaShop which does that from what you're saying.
You will have to see that with the support of the extension which adds that facebook symbol on your frontend.
Maybe your template ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.