- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Manage the number of stock each size, S,M,L,XL
13 years 2 weeks ago #123889
by Jeremy126
Manage the number of stock each size, S,M,L,XL was created by Jeremy126
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
idifashion.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 28.0.1500.95
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Can we manage the number of stock of each size, S,M,L, XL?
And can we display "Out of stock" when the size is out of stock.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 28.0.1500.95
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Can we manage the number of stock of each size, S,M,L, XL?
And can we display "Out of stock" when the size is out of stock.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123895
by Jeremy126
Replied by Jeremy126 on topic Manage the number of stock each size, S,M,L,XL
idifashion.com/index.php/hikashop-menu-f...trigued-brownie.html
I got managing each size stock.
But I would like to display the number only when the rest of stock is less than 10 and "out of stock".
How can I do that?
I got managing each size stock.
But I would like to display the number only when the rest of stock is less than 10 and "out of stock".
How can I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123935
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Manage the number of stock each size, S,M,L,XL
Hi,
You have to edit the view "product / quantity" via the menu Display > Views and add the code:
Before:
You have to edit the view "product / quantity" via the menu Display > Views and add the code:
Code:
if($this->row->product_quantity<10)
Code:
echo '<span class="hikashop_product_stock_count">'.JText::sprintf('X_ITEMS_IN_STOCK',$this->row->product_quantity).'<br/></span>';
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeremy126
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds